Friday, February 1, 2013

I got nominated for The Liebster Blog Award!

Two days ago, I received a very unexpected news! I got nominated for The Liebster Blog Award! *confetti!* wooo!



It's really overwhelming to be nominated considering that I've just started my blog with only 5 posts in it. Haha. 

Anyways, I have been nominated by a fellow travel blogger I met in Twitter who is about to embark to his first ever backpacking trip in Asia this coming March 31st, *drum roll please* and he goes by the name Backpacker Scott. Because we share the same passion for backpacking, it was not hard for us to become friends even though we're continents apart! Haha.

I am really excited for his blog as it would be soon filled with his backpacking adventures! I cannot wait! I know he has worked hard for this and I'm really happy that in two months time, his dreams will finally come to reality.  




These are the rules of the Liebster Award:
  • When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
  • Make sure the blogs you choose are pretty new ones who have great upcoming travel blogs!

11 Random Facts About Me:

1. I never knew what backpacking meant til I had my first ever backpacking Trip in Indochina. 


2. I'm a Directioner. I love One Direction as much as I love music, food and travel.


3. I'm an only child.


4. I have a weird collection of notebooks. 


5. I don't have a hard time cutting my hair short whenever I feel depressed. 


6. My first course was BS Biology and now I'm currently taking up Interior Design.


7. I am in a relationship with one of the members of the best boyband today. His name is Niall Horan by the way. 


8. I am such a corny person if you get to know me. 


9. My favorite color is green but most of my things are pink. Weird.


10. I love the brand Roxy so much I named my dog after it.


11. I'm starting to become a Zumba addict! Hehe!



My 11 answers to Scott's 11 questions:


1. List your top 5 music artists/groups/bands!
One Direction, Florence, Foxes, The Script & Maroon 5!
2. What is your dream/ultimate UNESCO World Heritage Site to visit?
I'd definitely want to visit Machu Picchu someday. 
3. From your experience or fantasy, which country has the sexiest women/men?
Philippines! Not being bias but men from my country are really gorgeous, Coco Martin and Derek Ramsay to name a few! Oh ofcourse, men from UK! One Direction... Fangirling much, huh?
4. Where did you experience the best party you’ve ever been to?
I'm not really a party-goer but I really enjoyed the house party we hosted last November! Definitely a party to remember! Haha.
5. What’s your favourite TV show?
To be honest, I'm not really fond of watching TV shows. I only watch Walking Dead and Gossip Girl.
6. If you could spend one night only with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
My boyfriend, Niall Horan. Do I still need to explain why? Haha.
7. Do you think travelling is expensive or cheap?
The experience itself is worth every penny. ;)
8. Do you believe in God? If yes, what religion?
Yes! I wouldn't be here if He didn't create me. I'm a Roman Catholic. :)
9. What’s your favourite food?
My mom's Adobong Pusit & Ginataang Sugpo. These are Filipino seafood dishes. I recommend you give them a try especially when you're a Seafood Lover like me.
10. How much alcohol does it take generally to get you drunk? Or do you not drink?
I don't drink. (anymore) Haha. :)
11. What’s your favourite way of travelling? Plane, Train, Bus, Ship etc…?
Train! There's something about it that makes me feel nostalgic. Haha!
Here are 11 Questions to the bloggers that I nominate:
1. Where is your dream destination? Choose only one then explain why you chose it. 
2. Love, Fame or Money?
3. What's your dream Job?
4. What do you do during your freetime?
5. What's the weirdest thing about yourself?
6. What's your favorite childhood memory?
7. What makes you happy?
8. Do you have a blogging schedule? Kindly share. Hehe!
9. Where do you get your inspiration from? 
10. What's your favorite travel experience?
11. What's that one thing you love most about Travelling?
I've only started following blogs so I'm sad to say I can only nominate a few. So here are my nominees! *Drum roll please!!!* 
That's all folks! I really enjoyed doing this post. Thanks again Scott for nominating me. I am more inspired than ever to blog more and share my experiences with everyone! 
Sending good vibes to everyone! Cheers!
Happy 1st day of February! :)
- LMB xx


No comments:

Post a Comment