Saturday, February 9, 2013

The OMG Project: Little Miss Backpacker x Wandering Dork

As you can notice, I haven't updated my blog for awhile. I've been really busy this past week. 

My fellow blogger Diane of The Wandering Dork and I just started out a new online business *Yay!!!* and we've been really hands on in preparing for our first collection. We both need an extra income to fund our travels so we decided to put up an online shop. We had a tough time deciding a name for it, we had so many ideas but we wanted to have the word "project" in it. So after a few days of random conversing, we finally decided to use "The OMG Project" since we kept on saying OMG! OMG! OMG! Haha. 

No, it's not the cliche Oh My God. For us, it's more like... Oh My Gorgeous! :)

Here's the logo which I designed myself, we wanted it to look girly since our target buyers are girls. *Hihi* 
(We're also planning to have a men's collection soon, so watch out guys. Hehe!)


And if it's not too much to ask, kindly visit & like our FB page here.

Thank you so much! 

I hope you all had a productive week as well! :)
God Bless you! 

-LMB xx






No comments:

Post a Comment