Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Day






Just in case I haven't told you yet, I am a sucker for the simple things. It's really easy to make me happy! Buy me a Strawberry Sundae and I'll never forget you for the rest of my life! Haha.

So last night, something strange happened and you know what it was??? I slept early! Haha. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! My mom must have been really happy! I know, I know! You're probably thinking why such a big deal? You see, I'm a night-kind of person to the point that I consider myself a Zombie. I do things during nighttime and I'm most likely just sleeping the whole day. That's why last night was "a-night-like-no-other" kind of night. Okay, enough of the word "night". 

It felt different when I woke up today, different but in a good way. It's such an awesome feeling to wake up and be so inspired! I even felt more inspired when I saw the pictures I posted at the top of this post.  (Got these pictures from We Heart It, credits go to their respective owners.) 
And even though I'm a night person, I still love mornings! I love seeing the sunshine and I must admit I miss the warmth of the sun touching my skin. (Drama! Haha!) 
By the way, I'm really excited for my hiking day trip this coming week! I can't wait to blog about it! Haha!

Now, I'd love to end this post by sharing with you a  little reflection I had earlier this morning. 

Here it is:

Today, I realized how lucky I am to be able to wake up and start a brand new day cause sad to say, someone out there didn't make it 'til this day. I am lucky enough to be given another day to live and maybe because of the reason that my purpose in life hasn't been served yet. And since tomorrow is never promised, I must live today as if it's my last. It's up to me to make the most out of today and not just let it pass by. I am so blessed. I am so loved.

How about you? 
What are the things you are grateful for? 
And what are your plans for today?

Have a happy & blessed Sunday! 
- LMB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment