Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kickin' off the New Year with a BUH-LOG!




First of all, I would like to greet you a Happy New Year! *with matching fireworks and confetti!*


 I now officially welcome you to my personal blog. I don't know how but I would love to think that our same passion has brought you here. ;)


Today, I am grateful that He has given me the time to start a new blog with all the inspirations I need.

To be honest, I've always wanted to have my own blog but never really had the TIME for it. And so! after 10000000000 years of contemplating what blog name to use, *drum roll please*  finally it's decided! :)

I really think my blog fits me well since I am "Little" in size (Haha!) and I love Backpacking so I just combined the two and came up with Little Miss Backpacker.

******

I remember when I was in the plane to Hanoi (Vietnam) last May 22,2012, I was so excited about my first backpacking! I grabbed my notebook and pen, doodled and then wrote a letter to God, (I've come to build a relationship with Him through constant letters, hihi!) saying how privileged I was to be able to travel, not only to one but three countries at that time. 

Right then, I asked myself why not put up a blog and share my wonderful experiences with others? Why not share how beautiful our world and how amazing our God is? 

For me, travel is not only going to places, meeting new people and getting to know their  culture. It's one's journey of discovering God's wonders. I don't know how others feel about travelling, but for me, it's more of soul-searching. It's like seeking for some peace & quiet, a perfect time to reflect and have quality time with Him. Life, itself, is Travel, and it's a never-ending one. You take detours then you get right back on track.. til you get to your destination. 

So from now on, expect write-ups about my love for God, travel, arts and my insights about anything under the sun. :)

God bless you!
-LMB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment