Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Bravest Person I know: Part 1

If I'd answer this question way back when I was younger, I'm pretty sure that my answer would be Superman, BUT since my childhood fantasies are now over (I'm 23 btw), my understanding of the word "BRAVE" has gone so much deeper and based more on reality.

So here's a short film I made which I'm happy to share with you guys. This is the first time I made a film like this, so I really do hope you'll all enjoy. I didn't sleep for three days to do this, but what the heck, it's all worth it! :)

HERE IT IS!- MY ANSWER TO THE QUESTION "WHO'S THE BRAVEST PERSON YOU KNOW?"


Disclaimer: I'm not a pro when it comes to film-making, I'm just a newbie trying to explore the craft. I would really appreciate comments and tips, just no hate comments please! Hehe! And to be honest, I really enjoy every moment of it, from planning, to shooting and to editing. :)

Here's the whole story and why I come up with this film:

Part 2 of this post: > The Story behind One Year 

Thanks for watching!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
ALWAYS & FOREVER!
- THE LITTLE MISS BACKPACKER


This is my entry for the 3rd blogging challenge of Wanderrgirl. If you want to see the answers of the other bloggers or maybe you, yourself have own personal answer/s that you'd love to share with us, kindly click on the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment