Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Little Miss Backpacker goes to a different kind of adventure!

Being the adventurous person that I naturally am, the idea of challenges always excites me. Name it, I'll do it. So when I knew about the blogging challenge # 1, which is all about "DARE", I got so giddy and a lot of ideas eventually popped into my mind.

But there was a problem, my ideas were out of this world, (you have no idea! haha!) and it became impossible to do it before the deadline.

So.. I had to think of another one, one that I could do in just a day.. (or a night!)

Days passed by and I haven't come up with anything yet.

It was already 10 PM last night and still I haven't started a single thing. Boo me! Good thing that my friends were at home and we had some exchange of ideas. Since PLAN A was impossible to do last night, we opted to go for PLAN B. They are my lifesavers!

After a few minutes of finalizing our plan, I then logged out my facebook, prepared the stuff I need for my dare, and voila! 

Little Miss Backpacker was now ready for this one kind of an adventure!

This is something I've never imagined myself doing.

CAUTION: You may want to try this once in your life. Dare?

Enjoy! :)

*** Please wait for the video to load. :)

 

Personal thanks to my friends who helped me in this challenge: Pen-pen, Jessie & Marky! I owe you big time! :)

"DARE - it's more fun with friends!"


** This is my entry for the blogging challenge of Wanderrgirl. If you want to join or see the other entries, please click the link below! :)




I will make another post about my realizations after I did this dare. I think it deserves to be in a separate post since it's something more serious than this one. :) 

That's all folks!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
- LMB xx

1 comment:

  1. galing!!!game na game kahit maulan at inabot na ng madaling araw...nakakatuwa,akalain mo yun nagawa niyo Pen-pen, Iris and Jessie:)

    ReplyDelete