Wednesday, March 12, 2014

To Changes and New Beginnings

As you can see, I have a new banner for my blog. Yey! :)
Not everyone knows that I'm the kind of person who's always open to try out new things! So now, I've decided to do some changes in this blog. Since my life isn't all about travelling (how I wish I could travel everyday for the rest of my life!), I've decided to also start blogging about the other things I love - Arts, Design and DIY

I wasn't able to blog for 3 months mainly because I've been busy and more active in the outside world.  
I also started working recently. I do interior styling and I also work as a consultant for a private Construction firm. I'll be posting my projects here, moodboards, inspiration and stuff, wouldn't you like that? :)

I've also started teaching Art Lessons during weekends. I teach Basic Drawing and Painting to kids and I'm telling you, there's nothing more satisfying than to see them actually enjoying arts as much as I do (or even more!). 

Hmmm. What else?

Ahh! I've been doing DIY stuff recently and I really love it! I cannot wait to share some of my projects with you!

So there, I hope you all join me in this new adventure! It's gonna be fun! I promise!

Godbless! 
- LMB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment